|English Name:||St. Mark's School|
|School Address:||18 Oi Yin Street, Aldrich Bay, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong|
|Telephone Number:||2560 1262|
|Fax Number:||2567 5809|
|Principal:||Ms. CHAN Stella|
|Year of Establishment:||1949|
|Medium of Instruction:||English|
St. Mark's School was founded at Glenealy in Central in 1949, first known as St. Paul's English PM School. It was renamed St. Mark's School in 1953, and moved to Shaukeiwan Road in 1956. In 2001, it was relocated to its present site, a brand new building in Aldrich Bay.